I don’t want to call it “day one” again; or a re-start. That’s getting to be ridiculous now. But I will go for “today will be a better day than yesterday.” I’ve also felt a little rudderless and end up feeling at the end of the day like I haven’t done anything.
I’m not even going to focus on a week to start. Just a couple of days…
So, Monday May 8 and Tuesday May 9:
- I’ll stop and think before I eat or drink anything.
- I’ll focus on work at work and on home at home
- Toby and I will hang the maps Monday or Tuesday – will before and after pictures
- I’ll write notes to two friends just to remind them they’re important to me
- One load of laundry on Monday
- One condo viewing on Tuesday
- Practice piano both days
Have a great week!